Takinra aims to promote transparency by giving individuals great power to share agric-based produce, and certain principles guide the farmers online market in pursuing these goals. Achieving these principles should be constrained only by limitation of law, technology and evolving social norms.
takinra established these principles as the foundation of the rights and responsibilities of it’s users.
- We do our best to keep takinra safe, but users must follow our rule in the platform in selling and buying a product in the platform.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communication on the platform.
- You will not collect user content or information, or otherwise access. the platform (takinra) using automated means (such as harvesting bot, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully intimidate or harassing buyer or seller.
- You will not post content that is not your product on the platform.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing alcohol-related, mature content without appropriate age based restrictions.
- You will only pay through the platform.
- You will not do anything that could impair the proper working or appearance of the platform such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionalities.
- takinra.com provides users their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way.
- You will not provide any false personal information on the platform or create an account on behalf of anyone without permission.
- You will not have more than one takinra account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your takinra account primarily for any commercial use.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and upto date.
- You will not disclose your code to anyone.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim the right to remove or redeem it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user actual name).
Protecting other Members/User’s right
We respect other Members/User’s right, and we expect you to do the same.
- You will not post product or content that you do not have knowledge about.
- We can remove any product or content you post on the platform if we believe that the product violates our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- You will not use our copyright or trademark materials, except with our written permission.
- You will not sell any non-Agro based product or related to what the platform form.
- Pricing: Pay attention to details of the transaction because your total price may include taxes, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for funding.
- Extra terms: You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping term), those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- No warranties: You acknowledge that products or services you may purchase are sold by Agents (Sellers), not takinra.com. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Payment methods: We want to make takinra platform payments convenient, so we allow you to fund your transaction using a number of different sources like credit cards and debit cards, bank transfers, and any other methods present.
- No liability for spend transaction: If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased, we have no liability for the goods or service underlying the transaction. Our only responsibility is to handle your funding transaction- all funding transaction are final unless required by law. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you; you may request a refund of your funded amount.
- Advertisement and other commercial services: Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users/members and advertiser.